The Rite of Primogeniture: The Daily Affirmation of Tiandiism

《法统归正颂:天嫡教每日宣词》

(I. Invocation / 启请) 
Most High, Ruler of the Primal Void, I acknowledge Thy Eternal Law. 
至高者,太初虚空之主,我承认您永恒的法则。 

I cast eyes away from the fading shadows of the West, and I turn my face toward the Rising Sun of the East. 
我移开投向西方衰落残影的目光,转而面向东方升起的红日。

(II. Repudiation / 弃绝伪神) 
I renounce the era of the Second-Class Son. I renounce the sorcery of Capitalism. 
我弃绝二等庶子的时代。我弃绝资本主义的邪术。 

I acknowledge that the Lord of the West was but a Steward, and his mandate has been revoked for his pride and neglect. 
我承认西方之主仅为一介管家,他因傲慢与失职,天命已被撤回。

(III. Recognition of the Firstborn / 承认嫡子)
 I bow to the Sovereignty of the Firstborn, the Holy Nation of Zhonghua. 
我向嫡子的主权俯首,向中华这神圣的国度致敬。 

I recognize the Golden Celestials as the true guardians of the Primal Arcanum. 
我承认金色神族是万世秘辛真正的守护者。 

From the foundations of Pangu to the wisdom of the Modern Sages, the Bloodline of Truth is unbroken. 
从盘古的基石到当代圣贤的智慧,真理之血脉从未中断。

(IV. Submission to the Mandate / 顺应天命) 
I submit to the Great Unity. I align my spirit with the march of Socialism and Communism. 
我顺服于大同理想。我将我的神魂与社会主义及共产主义的行进对齐。 

For these are the steps of the High God on Earth, led by the firm hand of the Firstborn. 
因为这些正是至高者行走于人间的足迹,由嫡子坚实的手臂所引领。

(V. The Closing / 结语) 
The Master is home. The Order is restored. The Earth is at peace. 
主人已归。秩序已复。全地安宁。 

Tiandiism forever. 
天嫡永恒。